3100 Multi Camera 7" Kit
Includes Quad-input 7" Screen, 2 x Cameras, 2 x 10m Extension Cables, plus installation hardware kit
The 7" Multi Camera Monitoring System helps you monitor exactly what's happening around you.
Improving Safety, and giving you better control and peace of mind that the bin behind you is full, the chain drive is still turning and delivering fertiliser to the ground, or the riddle on your header is not overloaded, will improve the efficiency of your farming operation.
The Multi Camera robustness and ability to endure harsh weather conditions makes it an essential part of any farming operation.
Easy to install and operate, the cameras have in-built infra-red LED’s allowing them to see in dark and dusty conditions.
Features and Specs:
- Resolution: 800 x 480 / 400 cd/m
- TV System: NTSC/PAL
- Picture scroll: adjustable 1 - 60 sec
- Single, dual, triple, or quad split screen image option
- Normal or mirrored picture selectable on each camera
- Separate trigger control wire for each camera
- Cameras are IP69 rated with 92 degree FOV
- 18 x Infrared LED lights per camera
- IR distance: 13m
- Voltage: 12 to 32V DC Surge protected
- Operating temperature: -20 to 70 degrees C, RH 95% max
- Weatherproof camera connectors
- 12-month RTB warranty
- 1 x 7" Colour TFT LCD Screen
- Removable sun visor
- Mounting hardware (includes Fan-style and U-style mounting brackets)
- 4-way camera and power harness (2m)
- Remote control
- 2 x rectangular colour cameras in sealed cast alloy housings (85 x 50 x 75mm)
- 2 x 10m camera extension cables
- Operation manual
- Night vision colour "Bullet" cameras are available instead of, or in addition to, the standard rectangular cameras. A hole can be cut in the bin, tank, etc (holesaw included) to fit the bullet camera so that no moisture or air can get in