2189 Advanced Hay, Straw, and Silage Moisture and Temperature Probe
The all new 2189 Advanced Hay, Straw and Silage Digital Tester with stainless steel probe & tip provides advanced accuracy, speed, and durability.
With “Industry First” Hay Temperature Compensation and Automatic Bale Density compensation, the unit provides consistent moisture and temperature tests to ensure quality bales are safe to store.
- Moisture measurement range 8% to 84%
- Temperature measurement range -10 to +80 degrees C
- Automatic bale density compensation
- Temperature compensation
- Offset calibration
- Automatic moisture result update each time the probe is pushed forward
- Can also be used to measure hay moisture in the windrow before baling
- Large backlit LCD digits clearly visible day and night
- 50cm stainless steel probe
- Suitable for large and small square or round bales
- Ability to store up to 1000 moisture and temperature readings that are downloadable to a PC.